Rose Bengal Strips
Rose Bengal Strips are utilized to determine defects in the corneal epithelium area. To be precise, offered products are utilized to detect areas with insufficient mucus area and also dry patches. Accessible in peel open pouch form, these ophthalmic strips are instrumental in devitalizing cells of epithelial section. Each of these strips are soaked in 1.3 mg Rose Bengal stain. Quality of these products has been verified on the basis of their therapeutic value, content, packaging standard, usage procedure and sterilization validity period. We are a distinguished manufacturer and supplier of Rose Bengal Strips that are easily available in the market.
- Chemical coated in Rose Bengal Strips.
- Each Strips individually packed. Pouch Packing. Sterile By Gas Sterilization (EO). 100 pcs Individual strips packed in one pack.
- The Products used for Eye Examination.
- This product is exclusively for used in ophthalmic only. Sterile Validity is 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- This Product store in normal room temperature.
- After Use the Product Dispose as per your local health department guidelines.
- Do not resterile.
- This is single use product.