Schirmer Tear Strips are used to determine tear production capacity of a person’s eyes. To be precise, these strips are required to examine moisture content and healthy condition of patient’s eyes. These are required to diagnose ophthalmic dry condition, light sensitivity, pain and chronic irritation. As part of their usage method, single piece of these products is placed inside lower eyelid of eyes. Patient is instructed to close their eyes. Placed filtered strips are removed after five minutes to observe and evaluate tear generation capacity of eyes. We are a reliable manufacturer and supplier of standard quality Schirmer Tear Strips.
- Chemical Coated in Schirmer Tear Strips.
- Each Strips individually packed.
- Pouch Packing. Sterile By Gas Sterilization (EO). 100 pcs Individual strips packed in one pack.
- The Products used for Eye Examination.
- This product is exclusively for used in ophthalmic only.
Sterile Validity is 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- This Product store in normal room temperature.
- After Use the Product Dispose as per your local health department guidelines.
- Do not resterile.
- This is single use product.