Lissamine Green Strips
Lissamine Green Strips are used as eye diagnostic factors during diagnosis of corneal tissue change or during superficial conjuctival. As part of their usage direction, these sterile strips are moisten in ophthalmic solution or in sterile water. Then their moistened end is inserted in to the lower conjunctiva of patientâs eyes. These are hold until their dye content fully conveys to the patientâs eye for required therapeutic effect. Patient is advised to blink for several times post application of these strips. Quality of these products has been verified on the basis of their storage life, medicinal value and ability to prevent contamination. We are a reliable manufacturer and supplier of standard grade Lissamine Green Strips.
- Chemical coated in Lissamine Green Strips.
- Each Strips individually packed.
- Pouch Packing.
- Sterile By Gas Sterilization (EO). 100 pcs Individual strips packed in one pack.
- The Products used for Eye Examination.
- This product is exclusively for used in ophthalmic only.
- Sterile Validity is 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
- This Product store in normal room temperature.
- After Use the Product Dispose as per your local health department guidelines.
- Do not resterile.
- This is single use product.